If you're planning a big project that requires excavation, don't waste your time going to multiple contractors. Call DTL Excavating today. Our local excavator contractor that's proud to serve Ojai, CA with high-quality excavation services. Our team will provide everything from septic and underground utility excavation to demolition and grading work. No matter which service you choose, we'll always put your priorities first.
Schedule the excavation service you need by calling 805-320-2618.
You don't have to hire multiple contractors to complete your project. We offer many different excavation services for you to choose from. That includes:
- Concrete footing: Ready to lay the foundation for your home? We'll provide the excavation work for secure concrete footings.
- Backhoe rental: Small to medium-sized jobs make easy DIY excavations. Secure your backhoe rental today to ensure your project gets completed on time.
- Pool digging and filling: Installing a new pool? We'll dig the pool area you've always wanted. We can also fill pools in if needed.
- Driveway removal: When you're ready to tear up your old driveway, our team will quickly and efficiently remove it for you.
- Septic tank installation: Every property needs a proper septic system. Let us install or repair yours today.
- Demolition and excavation: Trust our experts to tear down your old structures and level out your landscape.
- Hauling services: Need someone to haul away excess dirt? Trust us to take it away for you.
Talk to a member of our team to discuss which services are right for you.
We're more than your average excavation contractor. We've been in business for over 15 years and have worked hard to build a solid reputation for quality excavation services. Homeowners and contractors prefer to work with us because:
- We always show up on time and ready to work
- We prioritize open communication throughout every project
- We strive to create lasting relationships with our clients
You'll also get a free estimate with any service you choose. Secure yours today by reaching out.